During this time of school closures, we’re doing everything we can to support ongoing student learning at home.
eSpark gives K-5 students the ability to independently practice their math and reading skills at their own level, even when they’re not in the classroom. Parents and teachers can use eSpark at home on all devices to keep their students actively engaged through distance learning. Regardless of your role, we’ve included information below to help your students succeed with eSpark during this time.
Used by 1 out of 2 school districts across the country, eSpark is now free for parents! There are no commitments, and you can get your kids set up in minutes.
Why use eSpark at home with your kids?
- Instruction + Practice – Unlike other distance learning programs, eSpark provides direct instruction in addition to practice materials to introduce new concepts and reinforce what your child has already learned.
- Engagement – A variety of highly engaging games, videos, and resources spark a love of learning and keep your child on task.
- Standards-Aligned – eSpark is aligned with Common Core Standards and many state standards, helping children stay on track to learn the skills they need to succeed.
- Research-Based – Created by former teachers and educators, eSpark’s curriculum and product is research-based and pedagogically sound.
With eSpark, you’ll be equipped to support ALL of your students in their learning, even when school isn’t in session. Free teacher accounts are available and can be used from now through the end of the school year!
Why use eSpark for distance learning?
- Differentiate – eSpark’s automatically-differentiated lessons meet the needs of both advanced learners who require a challenge and those who need a little extra help mastering standards.
- Monitor Progress – Through your Teacher Dashboard and weekly email alerts, keep tabs on your students’ progress to make sure they’re all on the right track.
- Assess – Watch students demonstrate their knowledge from home via video responses and provide feedback through the app.
- Stay Connected – Receive social-emotional insights as students check in with their daily mood.
As we all go through this time of change and uncertainty, we’re working tirelessly to support student needs as much as possible. If there’s anything you need, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll get in touch.